Convenience stores are unique to other foodservice outlets, presenting special challenges to c-store management and suppliers of food, equipment and disposable products.
To help executives quickly get up to speed, Technomic is offering a special half-day C-Store Foodservice 101 seminar. Program highlights include:
* Foodservice industry overview.
* Top-line issues and concerns of c-store foodservice.
* Consumer issues impacting the channel.
* Operator key concerns and growth challenges.
* Address cross-channel competition.
* Explore hot concepts.
* Discuss implications for future channel growth.
Anyone new to the c-store channel will benefit from this dynamic seminar, led by Technomic foodservice experts Tim Powell and Mat Mandeltort. The program will be especially beneficial to sales and marketing professionals, as well as anyone engaged in market research, product/brand management, advertising and promotions or c-store operations.
C-Store Foodservice 101 will be held on Friday, March 11, 2011, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Chicago’s Willis Tower. For additional details, please contact Tim Powell, director of research and consulting at [email protected] or visit Technomic’s registration page.