Thirteen leaders in the confection industry are inducted to the Candy Hall of Fame this fall.
Information on the 2012 Candy Hall of Fame, scheduled for Oct. 20 in Tampa, Fla., is now available online.
The following are inductees for the 2012 Candy Hall of Fame:
- Jim Bourne, Hilliard’s Chocolate System
- Pierson Clair, Brown & Haley
- James Finelli, The Promotion in Motion Cos. Inc.
- Robert Fortunato, Sledd Co.
- Paul Minger, Walgreen Co.
- David Onorato, The Hershey Co.
- John Pola, Jelly Belly Candy Co.
- Fernando Pujals, Fernando C. Pujals & Bros. Inc.
- Tim Quinn, Mars Chocolate North America
- Anthony Rufrano, Maxim Manufacturing & Marketing
- Phil Shankman, Shankman & Associates Inc.
- David Babiarz, CandyTech (posthumous)
- Domenico Ghirardelli, Ghirardelli Chocolate Co. (posthumous)
Consider attending this year’s event, which honors industry legends. Send your congratulatory messages to the inductees through the 2012 Yearbook & Sales Roster. Contact the National Confectionery Sales Association to learn more about the event.