Reflexis, a provider of integrated real-time execution and workforce management solutions, made numerous announcements and held several events at the NRF Big Show 2015 Jan. 11-13, 2015 in New York City:
- Eric Bass, senior vice president of store operations, Belk, discussed key benefits of Reflexis Labor Scheduling, Advanced Analytics and Reporting and Time and Attendance solutions. Belk, the nation’s largest family-owned and operated fashion department store company, analyzes huge volumes of workforce management and customer data to better align sales floor coverage with customer demand, reduce costs, and improve execution of labor operations and customer engagement strategies — all while respecting employee preferences and schedule fairness.
- The company announced its new family of ReflexisPlus task management and store compliance auditing solutions for retailers with about 100 stores or fewer. ReflexisPlus, which includes embedded best practices from the more than 12 years of experience Reflexis has from implementing store operations solutions for the best-run retail organizations in the world, is configured “out of the box” to support the organizational structure, projects, and task types of four categories of retailers: Grocery, Convenience, Big Box, and Specialty. The cloud-based family of solutions, which includes options for store auditing and mobility, can be implemented in 3-5 weeks with minimal requirements of IT and operations resources and low capital expense.
- Reflexis StorePulse now integrates with leading Order Management Systems (OMS) to provide a seamless omni-channel shopping experience & improve labor productivity & customer service in completing tasks such as Buy Online / Ship from Stores, Buy Online / Pickup from Stores, and other store-level e-commerce tasks.
- Reflexis announced increased demand for its mobile real-time execution and workforce management solutions, including support for new mobile operating systems and an enhanced user experience. The news follows the announcement that Reflexis shattered its previous record for new deals for all of its solutions, with more than 50 in 2014.
- Reflexis announced increased expansion into Latin America, with new customers recently added in Peru and Panama. In Latin America alone, Reflexis customers operate more than 800 stores in grocery, home improvement, apparel, department store, and other categories with more than 108,000 employees, and they generate more than $20 billion in annual sales.
- Reflexis customers continue to win awards for best-in-class implementations of labor scheduling, time and attendance, and task management:
o McDonald’s UK earned the “Excellence in HR through Technology” and “2014 Overall Winner” awards from Personnel Today, a leading UK Human Resources website, for its implementation of Reflexis Workforce Manager (budgeting, forecasting, labor scheduling, and employee self-service) and Time and Attendance. As noted by the organization, “McDonald’s beat competition from entrants in 22 categories, including teams and individuals from 106 businesses, to bag the coveted overall award.”
o Coop Switzerland, the largest retailer in the country, received a Store Operations Superstar award from Retail TouchPoints in Workforce Management. The company has also just released a case study on its implementation of Reflexis Task Manager in three languages, supporting regional business processes, and its integration with ERP provider SAP.
o Stage Stores, AutoZone, and Dollar General have also been recognized for Channel Innovation and Store Operations Excellence in implementing Reflexis workforce management solutions such as Workforce Manager (budgeting, forecasting, labor scheduling, and employee self-service)
- And for the ninth year in a row, retailers rated Reflexis above all other workforce management software companies in numerous customer satisfaction categories such as ROI, Innovation, Ease of Implementation, and Quality of Support in the prestigious RIS News Software LeaderBoard, where executives rate their software providers in a head to head basis. Highlights of 2014:
o #1 overall ranking in the Targeted Solution vendor category, which includes retail concentration (number of retail-specific modules), revenue, and customer satisfaction:
o #1 Customer Satisfaction by Apparel Retailers
o Top Ten Ratings by Grocery, Specialty, and Tier 1 Retailers
“Reflexis is a great organization,” said one survey respondent in an unsolicited comment in the independent survey. “The leadership is very hands on and understands the retail environment. The entire team is focused 100% on the needs of the Customer.”