The technology company will be on hand to showcase its innovative loyalty solutions at booth 5427 for convenience store and petroleum operators of all sizes at convenience store industry’s premier conference in Las Vegas Oct. 11-14.
KickBack Points knows retailers have many questions when it comes to implementing a loyalty solution. That’s why the Idaho-based rewards and loyalty solutions provider is pleased to announce that it will be on hand as an exhibitor at the upcoming NACS Show in Las Vegas to share its industry-leading technology capabilities with the convenience store, petroleum and foodservice industries.
KickBack offers highly sophisticated loyalty programs and data analytics specifically for the restaurant industry. Both proprietary and KickBack-branded coalition programs are available for all retail operators.
Visit Kickback Points at booth 5427 to learn more about how its industry-leading loyalty program solutions can improve your business performance, enhance customer loyalty to your brand and cultivate a new generation of faithful customers.
To schedule a meeting in advance with a KickBack loyalty consultant, contact Miranda Slagel at [email protected].
KickBack’s loyalty solutions help retailers identify guidelines for creating these targeted rewards offerings, such as:
• Providing benefits that appeal to each targeted group’s unique needs and desires.
• Focusing on rewarding desired changes in behavior, not just giving members rewards for taking actions they would have taken anyway.
• Maximizing vendor participation in order to offer larger rewards at lower cost.
• Encouraging members to unify their purchases by offering increasingly valuable rewards the more they spend.
• Offering rewards that are cost-effective and provide both immediate and longer-term incentives.
• Influencing customers at multiple points in their purchase decision-making cycle (for example, when they are in the care, when they enter the store, while shopping and when they leave the store).
As the retail industry gets more competitive, brand loyalty is more important than ever. Offering your customers a serious value proposition is not only vital, but expected from today’s time-pressed consumes, said Pat Lewis, CEO of KickBack Points.
“Getting a better understanding of customers’ habits while purchasing their individual values and preferences will lead to the differentiation increased ticket averages and frequency and overall sales lift,” Lewis said. “KickBack has solutions to help retailers of all sizes accomplish this goal.”
Every year, the NACS Show brings together convenience and fuel retailing industry professionals for four days of learning, buying and selling, networking and fun — all designed to help participants grow and run successful operations. For industry retailers who are serious about the success of their business, the NACS Show is a can’t-miss event.
As the premier industry event for the convenience store and fuel industry, the NACS Show offers unmatched opportunities for buyers and sellers to come together, conduct business and learn from one another — all in an environment rich with new ideas and new partnerships.