If you don’t know how your employees would respond to the following, then it’s time to find out.
How many of these items should be on your Top 10 List of reasons why a great employee should want to work for your organization? Would your employees answer, “YES,” to each one?
- Our managers truly care about their employees.
- Our management is trustworthy.
- Our company is or is on its way to being very successful.
- I know where I fit into the company’s plans.
- The company invests in its people.
- I would recommend this company as a great place to work.
- I have opportunities to learn new things and grow.
- We have a great benefits package.
- Ours is a family-friendly workplace.
- I receive positive recognition for my accomplishments.
(One of the most effective tools for employee recruiting, selection and retention is a Top 10 List comprised of at least 10 reasons why a STAR employee should want to work for your organization.)