CVS offers shopper incentives to bring in business on the busiest holiday shopping weekend of the year.
CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare Rewards members will have extra savings opportunities during a three-day Black Friday sales event at all 7,900 CVS/pharmacy locations. The three-day event kicks off Thanksgiving Day and goes through Saturday, Nov. 28.
A three-day circular can be found in local newspapers where customers will also receive a 25% Off Shopping Pass, valid during the event.
“Instead of shopping at multiple stores to pick up gifts, decor, party snacks and health and beauty items,” said Judy Sansone, senior vice president of front store business, CVS/pharmacy and chief merchant of CVS Health, “CVS/pharmacy provides a convenient way for customers to purchase all these items in one location.”
Highlight Sales of the Three-Day Event
- Buy Two, Get the Third Free deals are available when mixing and matching beauty and cosmetics brands, such as L’Oreal, CoverGirl, NYX, Neutrogena, Wet ‘n Wild, Sally Hansen and Physician’s Formula, as well as CVS/pharmacy-exclusive line MUA.
- Shoppers will also receive 40% off select personal grooming electronics, including Norelco Shavers and Sonicare Rechargable Toothbrushes.
- Designer and celebrity fragrances are also available, including Beyonce Rise, Katy Perry Killer Queen, Taylor Swift Incredible Things, Calvin Klein Fragrances and more.
- Buy One, Get One Free deals on Memory Foam Slippers or Pillows and select Hallmark Ornaments; a House to Home Fleece Throw is available for $1.99. Shoppers can also receive a Free Amope Pedi Perfect Daily Moisturizer 8.45 ounce for free with the purchase of an Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot or Nail Care File for $49.99.
- For kids of all ages, shoppers can purchase unique gadgets and toys such as the AeroDrone X6 ($29.99) and a Black Spider Wireless Indoor Helicopter ($12.88). Customers will also find Buy One, Get One Free deals on select toys and electronics, including Dig-Gen earphones or headphones. Many children’s toys are also on sale for less than $10; the Radio-Controlled Licensed Car, Fashion Stylist Dolls and Tough Truck Play Set of 4 are all offered at just $6.88 each.
- Wrap up a one-of-a-kind gift this season with a Grilled Cheese Toaster, Hot Dog Steamer or Mac and Cheese Maker, for $19.99 each. Pick out an LED LOVE marquee sign ($19.99) or a rockin’ SoundLogic Bluetooth Speaker ($14.99).
- CVS/pharmacy offers more than 200 branded gift cards for popular restaurants and department stores, including Cheesecake Factory, Starbucks, Nike, Crate and Barrel, as well as major credit card companies American Express, MasterCard and VISA. As part of CVS Health’s $10 million commitment to support Stand Up To Cancer, CVS/pharmacy has also partnered with MasterCard and InComm, to accelerate innovative cancer research with an exclusive Stand Up To Cancer branded gift card available at CVS/pharmacy locations nationwide. With $1 of every gift card sold going to support the life-saving cancer research being done by Stand Up To Cancer, CVS/pharmacy and MasterCard will donate up to $525,000. This program runs through December 2016.
- Customers can order photo prints, custom greeting cards and photo books for quick and convenient same-day pick-up with the “Photo Center” feature in the CVS Mobile app, online at CVS.com/photo, or in-store via the KODAK Picture Kiosk. Users can upload photos from thumb drives, smartphone camera rolls or social media like Facebook or Instagram to create cards or gifts.
Healthier Holiday Entertaining
With dozens of new food and snack brands added nationwide, and fresh, refrigerated and healthier food items now available in more than 500 stores, shoppers can meet and maintain their health goals, even during the busiest season. Through CVS/pharmacy’s “Fit Choices” shelf-tagging system, shoppers can quickly identify and purchase healthier food and snack options that are clearly labeled as: “Heart Healthy,” “Gluten Free,” “Sugar Free,” “Organic,” “Good Source of Protein” and/or “Non-GMO Verified.”
- Customers can choose from brands such as Kind, Kashi, Stacy’s, Chobani, Vita Coco, Annie’s, Sabra and Skinny Pop to satisfy salty or sweet cravings. Snacks from the CVS/pharmacy-exclusive Gold Emblem abound line are also available, including Gold Emblem abound Heavenly Light Popcorn and Deluxe Mixed Nuts.
- Shoppers can also grab fresh fruit or a gallon of milk at their local CVS/pharmacy.
Staying Healthy All Season Long
According to a recent CVS/pharmacy survey, nearly two-fifths (37%) of Americans have missed a life event because they were feeling ill with flu-like symptoms. During the holidays it is important that shoppers protect themselves from the spread of germs and viruses when traveling or visiting loved ones. While picking up holiday goodies, customers can get a flu shot with no appointment necessary, including evenings and weekends. Customers can also grab necessities such as alcohol-based hand sanitizers, facial tissues and vitamins to keep healthy and strong all season long. In case sniffles and symptoms do appear, over-the-counter remedies for cough, cold and flu are available every day, with select medicine cabinet musts included in the Black Friday sales event.
Select locations will have extended hours and many stores are 24-hours this holiday season.