Love’s offers travelers easy access to compressed natural gas.
From Tennessee to California, seven Love’s Travel Stops along Interstate 40 are now offering compressed natural gas (CNG). An existing travel stop in Williams, Ariz. Has become Love’s seventh location to offer Love’s Fast-Fill CNG for heavy-duty trucks and a CNG fueling option for motorists.
“Our locations are strategically placed on I-40 spanning from West Memphis, Ark., to Williams, Ariz., to make it easier for over-the-road drivers to run on CNG,” said Bill Cashmareck, Love’s general manager of natural gas. “Our customers can now travel nearly 1,400 miles along one of the nation’s major thoroughfares and have convenient and reliable access to seven Love’s Fast-Fill CNG locations.”
Love’s operates 10 additional fast-fill CNG locations on other major interstates, combining for a total of 17 fast-fill CNG locations. Fast-fill CNG will be available at Love’s existing travel stop in Guthrie, Okla., along I-35 this spring.
“The demand for CNG has remained steady,” said Cashmareck. “We will continue to search for new areas where CNG is feasible so we can give our customers more access to the financially stable fueling alternative.”
With Love’s Travel Stops located directly on interstates and highways, drivers have easy access to CNG adjacent to stores with all the amenities necessary to support their needs, such as parking, restaurants, showers and other driver services. CNG is available in-lane along with diesel and diesel exhaust fuel (DEF). It offers a fill rate of greater than 10 gallons per minute, meaning a driver can fill a 100 gallon equivalent tank in 10 minutes or less. Drivers also have the benefit of earning points on their My Love Rewards cards when purchasing CNG.
I-40 fast-fill locations now open:
- Oklahoma City, Okla. – I-40, Exit 140
- Oklahoma City, Okla. – I-40, Exit 166
- Amarillo, Texas – I-40, Exit 74
- Williams, Ariz. – I-40, Exit 163
- Albuquerque, N.M. – I-40, Exit 158
- Webbers Falls, Okla. – I-40, Exit 287
- West Memphis, Ark. – I-40, Exit 280
Additional fast-fill CNG locations
- Willis, Texas – I-45, Exit 95
- Houston, Texas – 610 Loop, Exit 24A
- Dallas, Texas – I-35/I-20, Exit 466
- Ft. Worth, Texas – I-35 W, Exit 40
- Katy, Texas – I-10, Exit 737
- Rockwall, Texas – I-30, Exit 283
- San Antonio, Texas – I-35, Exit 144
- Thomson, Ga. – I-20, Exit 172
- Burbank, Ohio – I-71, Exit 204
- Ardmore, Okla. – I-35, Exit 32
- Guthrie, Okla. – I-35, Exit 157 opening this spring