The Mid-America Trucking Show will host the debut of a number of new offerings from Pilot Flying J, which are scheduled to be introduced to stores this year.
Pilot Flying J is bringing an impressive lineup of new products and offerings to the annual 2016 Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS), which is scheduled for March 31 through April 2, 2016. Professionals in the trucking industry will gather for the event in Louisville, Ky. to discuss and experience the latest industry trends. Pilot Flying J is a frequent attendee at the prominent industry event.
Pilot Flying J’s booth (#12256) presence at MATS will include:
- Each day during the show, from 10 a.m. – noon EST, attendees can stop by the Pilot Flying J booth and receive a free sample of Pilot coffee and pick up a coupon to try Pilot Flying J’s new breakfast offerings which will hit stores in April. Pilot Coffee is sourced from top regions around the world and roasted by Pilot Flying J’s exclusive head roaster in Portland, Ore.
- Attendees can recharge their phones and other electronics at complimentary Pilot Flying J charging stations throughout the exposition floor and head over to the Pilot Flying J booth to receive a special offer for four free hours of Pilot Flying J’s overhauled Wi-Fi, which will roll out at Pilot Flying J travel centers in the coming months and make downloading, uploading and streaming faster than ever.
- Attendees can learn more about Prime Parking. The new program allows drivers to quickly and easily view available spots at more than 300 Pilot and Flying J travel centers on the Prime Parking app. Reservations for spots can be made online at PFJPARK.com, on the phone or in-store with a team member. Approximately 5% of Pilot Flying J’s industry leading 70,000 parking spaces are designated as Prime Parking The remaining 95% will continue to be free on a first come basis.
- Small Fleet owners and operators can stop by the Pilot Flying J booth to learn more about enhanced Small Fleet credit offerings, which provide benefits, such as cash price, online account management, security prompts/controls and transaction reporting.
Additionally, attendees can stop by the Pilot Flying J booth to update their loyalty profile and receive a bonus of 500 loyalty points – a retail value of $5.