Ernst & Young has chosen 50 finalists for the 2016 Entrepreneur Of The Year Southwest program.
The finalists for the Ernst & Young (EY) Entrepreneur Of The Year 2016 in the Southwest program have officially been named by EY. The winners of the award are chosen based on their demonstration of excellence and success in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities.
These business leaders were selected from nearly 100 nominations by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards Gala on Saturday, June 25, 2016 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas.
The finalists are:
- Anurag Jain, Chairman, Access Healthcare
- Justin Magnuson, CEO, Alliance Family of Cos. Inc.
- Conor Butts, Chief Operating Officer, Alliance Family of Cos. Inc.
- Gene Needles, Chairman, President and CEO, American Beacon Advisors
- William Short, CEO, Ameriflex
- Adie von Gontard, Founder, APAA Investments
- Raj Malik, President, Bioworld Merchandising Inc.
- Bruce Schultz, CEO, Boardroom Salon for Men
- Julio Rios, CEO and President, Bridger Logistics
- Hal Brierley, Chairman Emeritus, Brierley & Partners Inc.
- Merrilee Kick, President, BuzzBallz LLC
- John Avila, Chairman, Byrne Construction Services
- Steve Grimshaw, CEO, Caliber Collision
- Sulman Ahmed, Founder and CEO, DECA Dental Group
- Scott Harper, Co-Founder and CEO, Dialexa
- Mark Haidar, Co-Founder and Chairman, Dialexa
- Chris Roussos, President and CEO, Epic Health Services
- Debbie Frazier, Owner, etc. Group
- Larry Johnson, Director and CEO, Fogo de Chão
- David Batt, CEO, FPX
- Michael Dardick, CEO, Granite Properties
- Greg Fuller, President and Chief Operating Officer, Granite Properties
- John Rochon, Founder and Vice Chairman, JRJR Networks
- Charlie Brindell, Chairman and CEO, Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
- Kevin Lavelle, CEO and Founder, Mizzen+Main
- Nathan Hanks, CEO and Founder, Music Audience Exchange
- Chris Bradford, President, Newline Interactive
- Kevin Wang, CEO, Newline Interactive
- Troy Andrews, CEO, Paradigm Energy Partners LLC
- Jon McDonald, Corporate Development, Paradigm Energy Partners LLC
- Steve Koontz, EVP, Corporate Development, Paradigm Energy Partners LLC
- Mike Willoughby, CEO, PFSweb
- Yasser Khan, Founder and CEO, Plasma Business Intelligence Inc.
- Suzy Batiz, Chief Poo Officer, Poo~Pourri
- Rick Scheer, Co-Founder and CEO, Red River Tea Co.
- Jeff Farris, Co-Founder and President, Red River Tea Co.
- Steve Gray, CEO, RSP Permian
- Amy Laws, Co-Founder, Smocked Auctions
- Nicole Brewer, Co-Founder, Smocked Auctions
- Larry Lawson, President and CEO, Spirit AeroSystems Inc.
- Johnny Powers, Founder and CEO, Suntex Marinas
- Rick Skaggs, Founder and President, Technology Service Professionals
- Frank Gonzalez, Founder and CEO, Technology Service Professionals
- Barclay Berdan, CEO, Texas Health Resources
- Adam Teague, CEO, The Two Guys Bow Tie Co.
- Tim Paslay, Chief Designer, The Two Guys Bow Tie Co.
- Steven Bolos, Principal, UR Holdings
- Adil Adi, Chairman and CEO, WorldLink
- Vic Keller, Owner and Founder, ZAK Products
- Kevin Miles, CEO and President, Zoës Kitchen
Now in its 30th year, the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year program has expanded to recognize business leaders in more than 145 cities in more than 60 countries throughout the world. Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year National Program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner, will be announced at the annual awards gala in Palm Springs, Calif., on November 19, 2016. The awards are the culminating event of the EY Strategic Growth Forum, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
Founded and produced by EY, the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards is sponsored in the U.S. by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, SAP America and Merrill Corp. In the Southwest program, sponsors include BBVA Compass, Colliers International, Haynes and Boone LLP, RHSB, M&M Event Rentals, D CEO Magazine and SocialStrategy1.