Extensive renovations have turned the Columbia North, S.C. TA location into a luxury stopping place.
The TA stopping center located at 7400 Wilson Blvd. in Columbia North, S.C., which is operated by TravelCenters of America LLC, has undergone extensive remodeling and changes to turn the location into a full-service travel center. The newly remodeled location is at I-20 Exit 71.
Guests now have the luxury and ease to shop, dine, park and fuel all at one location.
Specifically, the newly renovated TA Columbia North offers:
- A renovated two-bay truck service center complete with a new retail center and upgraded equipment;
- An expanded brightly lit truck parking lot with 78 angled truck parking spaces;
- All new diesel lanes equipped with DEF;
- A brand new driver lounge including laptop desks and DirecTV;
- CAT truck scale;
- A professional driver entrance;
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Taco Bell quick-service restaurants that seat 84 guests in a common dining area;
- A newly renovated Minit Mart travel store stocked with refreshing Cool Cup fountain beverages, World Blends Coffee, and fresh food offerings, including healthy snack choices;
- Large, clean and brightly lit restrooms;
- A laundry facility with machines that accept credit/debit card payments and send the user a text message when the cycle is finished;
- Seven driver showers operated by a fully automated reservation system, also accessible through the TA/Petro TruckSmart mobile app;
- A FREE StayFit fitness room (free to professional drivers who are UltraONE Driver Rewards Program members) and an outdoor walking trail for continued dedication to fitness.
“It’s exciting to announce that we have completed renovation on this location,” said Tom O’Brien, president and CEO of TravelCenters. “We now offer a convenient one stop travel center experience for our professional drivers and motorists that is situated right in the center of South Carolina.”