SUBWAY Restaurants has named the company’s Franchisees of the Year and the Development Agents of the Year.
During the company’s annual meetings in Chicago, SUBWAY Restaurants recognized the company’s outstanding franchisees and development agents.
SUBWAY restaurants recognized 12 franchisee teams as recipients of its 2016 Franchisee of the Year awards, and three teams from its development community as recipients of its Development Agent of the Year awards.
“These entrepreneurs exemplify what makes Subway such a great brand,” said Suzanne Greco, president and CEO of SUBWAY Restaurants. “They are on the front lines every day delivering an exceptional guest experience.”
SUBWAY Franchisees of the Year
- Fouad Adel Bafakih and Abdul Badia Mohd Dakkak of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Manfred Bolz of Dernbach, Germany
- Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores Inc. of Oklahoma City
- Olga Nurmasheva of Orenburg, Russia
- Stephen Pasco of Stoke Bishop, England
- Jwalit Patel of Bloomingdale, Ill.
- Rontec Watford Ltd. of Watford, England
- Torsten Rothamel of Kelkheim, Germany
- Alexander Ruscheinsky of Regensburg, Germany
- Jennifer Torres & Jeffery Torres Oh of Yishun, Singapore
Subway Development Agents, who are usually franchisees themselves, create teams in their markets to work with franchisees on a wide range of tasks, from food safety and appearance to new product launches and brand initiatives. In their role, they help franchisees operate exceptional and profitable sandwich shops.
SUBWAY Development Agents of the Year
- Franz Amrhein, Montserrat Odio and Jan Holtermann in Costa Rica
- Dave Kelsey and Daljit Nahil in the United Kingdom
- Deniz Yasemin in Turkey