Celebrates people who live life to the fullest.
The Phillips 66 fuel brand is launching a new campaign and tagline: Live to the Full.
People who live their lives to the fullest and cherish each day inspired the initiative.
Phillips 66 is proud to fuel vibrant communities and journeys long and short for more than 90 years. Live to the Full is more than just a tagline. It’s a mantra and a mission statement, designed to lead the Phillips 66 brand into the future.
You can experience the marketing spots here that lead the campaign:
- The 60- and 30-second television commercials will air nationally on TV beginning
Jan. 3, 2018
- Other Live to the Full campaign elements will come to life on digital advertising, radio advertising, social media and out-of-home billboards in March 2018
- Phillips 66 is the title sponsor of the NCAA Big 12 Men’s and Women’s Basketball
- At the station: the Live to the Full branding will appear via point-of-purchase at all
Phillips 66 stations across the country, which includes at-the-pump and in store
- TV: ESPN and Fox Sports will air the advertising spots nationwide during men’s and women’s Big 12 basketball games.