Signage is an effective means convenience store operators can utilize to get their message across to their customers.
Join CS Decisions and Lexmark for a FREE online video broadcast to learn about using signage in the C-Stores industry, Wednesday, April 4 from 1 p.m.-2 p.m. EST.
Today’s savvy shopper is not only drawn to custom store interiors and unique product presentations, but seek a fuller shopping experience. Effective signage solutions provide convenience stores the opportunity to interact with customers in a modern and practical way. Also, accurate and attractive product signs deliver the information your shoppers need.
Besides establishing effective communication with current customers, while promoting the products a c-store has to offer, signage is also an efficient and cost-effective means of helping to differentiate your business from the competition. Ultimately, effective signage enables a retailer to build a unique brand in the eyes of potential customers.
What You Will Learn in this Videocast
- Cost-efficient and effective ways signage can drive foot traffic and lift sales.
- How signage can be integrated into everyday store operations to leverage your brand.
- Why signage isn’t just a way to communicate to customers, but is essential for shaping the overall customer experience.
- The best applications of digital signage and how these applications can entice today’s savvy consumer.
Who Are These Insights For
- Retail brands, convenience operators, managers and decision makers
Join Moderator David Bennett, senior editor of Convenience Store Decisions, and speakers John Linton, director, global retail and mfg, Lexmark and Craig Bertelsen, global industry retail consultant, Lexmark on April 4 for this free online vide broadcast.
Register here: https://www.123formbuilder.com/form-3352557/