Kwik Trip, Maverik, Cumberland Farms and Buc-ee’s among the outstanding retailers scheduled to speak at this can’t-miss convenience store conference.
The convenience store industry continues to grow sales at record numbers, but the stakes have never been higher as convenience store owners face competition from multiple retail channels. The National Advisory Group (NAG) provides the convenience store industry one of the most exclusive environments for small, mid-sized and family-owned retailers to interact with each other and share ideas for reducing operating costs and increasing sales. The proof can be found in our world-class educational lineup for the 2018 NAG Conference.
At this year’s NAG Conference, you have an opportunity to hear for the industry’s leading chains including Kwik Trip, Cumberland Farms, Stinker Stores, Maverik, Buc-ee’s, MFA Oil, Yesway and a dozen other cutting-edge retailers who are focused on convenience excellence. But you have to REGISTER TODAY.
This year’s conference will be held at the Ponte Vedra Inn and Club Sept. 9-12 in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla. The conference includes seven can’t-miss educational sessions featuring more than a dozen of the convenience store industry’s leading chains, including:
* Family Business Planning. How to build an outstanding corporate culture from the top down.
* Foodservice: Doing More with Less. Foodservice remains a high growth category for convenience store owners.
* The Machine Revolution: Are Robotics Right for Convenience Stores?
* Foodservice: Reigniting the Dinner Daypart.
* Building a Better Car Wash: Cleaning Up in the Forecourt.
* Store Design and Layout: Identifying the Best Concepts Your Customers Will Find Appealing.
* Young Executives Organization (YEO) Breakout Session: Leading the Next Generation: How to manage effectively and with authority.
To view the full conference agenda, click here. Or Visit NAG Registration to register now for the 2018 NAG Conference.
This year’s conference again includes several events for the convenience store industry’s next-generation executives. The mission of NAG’s Young Executives Organization (YEO) is to cultivate young talent in the convenience store and petroleum industry through implementation of education and networking. The YEO breakout track will be led by Linda McKenna, a Principal with Employee Performance Strategies.
In addition to NAG’s Information Exchanges, this year’s NAG Conference will feature category-specific breakout sessions, which are designed to mirror intimate study group sessions. moderated by convenience store retailers. The Information Exchanges Breakout Sessions will be:
* Benefiting from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). How the new rules affect convenience stores.
* EMV Compliance. How it affects convenience stores and what you can do to save money.
* Storm and Disaster Preparedness. Whether it’s a hurricane, an ice storm or a human emergency, c-stores and gas stations should plan on how to respond effectively.
* Private Label Product Branding. Environmentally-friendly packaging, bulk offerings, new coffee opportunities, how to maintain freshness.
* Human Resources Management. How technology and Web-based apps are helping staffing, scheduling and training employees.
To register for this can’t-miss conference or learn more about NAG, visit www.nagconvenience.com. We look forward to seeing you in Florida.