Sunoco customers can now pay in-store and at the pump using the new Sunoco mobile app.
Sunoco has launched a new mobile commerce application available for iOS and Android.
The mobile app is powered by Stuzo, a provider of personalized and predictive commerce solutions for retailers, powered by software products, software services and insights.
“At Sunoco, we know it’s our job to stay ahead of consumer trends by reducing friction as much as possible,” said Alison Gladwin, vice president marketing & administration at Sunoco LP. “For our customers, that means faster and more seamless payment options, digital receipts and location-specific offers. We’re thrilled to launch these capabilities, and on top of that, we know that our partners (the site owners) are excited to offer unique specials at their locations too.”
Sunoco’s innovative mobile commerce applications feature the following:
– Mobile pay-at-pump and pay-in-store capabilities
– Support for Apple Pay, Google Pay, Sunoco’s private label credit card, all major credit/debit cards, and Sunoco gift cards
– A digital storefront, enabling Sunoco dealers to manage their store identify, opt into Sunoco-sourced promotions and create their own backcourt offers
– Seamless integration for grocery rewards with Price Chopper and SHOP’n SAVE
– Conexxus mobile standards compliant architecture
Following a successful pilot program in April and May 2018 to a select group of Sunoco gas stations, Sunoco’s mobile apps are now available for pay-at-pump and/or pay-in-store nationwide, across more than a thousand locations.
This mobile commerce launch is the first step for Sunoco, with an exciting roadmap already underway to expand the app’s capabilities, providing differentiated digital services to its dealers and distributors.
“We are honored to be Sunoco’s digital commerce partner,” said Gunter Pfau, CEO, Stuzo. “Enabling Sunoco to accelerate their business via digital has been and will remain a top priority for Stuzo.”
Sunoco’s mobile app is free to download, easy to use, and are available for iOS and Android.