Core-Mark Holding Company Inc. has officially broken ground on its new Center of Excellence (COE), scheduled to open in early 2020.
The COE will enable convenience retail leaders to fully immerse themselves in the experience of retailing and drive new ideas, products and other solutions to grow their businesses.
The company will showcase a virtual tour of the COE at the National Association of Convenience Stores Show (NACS) in Atlanta, Oct. 2-4 in booth #1031.
“The opening of Core-Mark’s Center of Excellence marks our steadfast dedication to driving innovation within the convenience retail industry,” said Core-Mark SVP of Marketing, Chris Murray. “We have created an environment that combines forward-looking consumer trends with real time data so we can align with our customers and inform the future of convenience today.”
Core-Mark’s Center of Excellence is physically designed with five separate hubs to deliver an immersive experience allowing retail leaders and vendors to gain real-time insights into emerging trends and opportunities.
- Collaboration Hub – A customized experience to align Core-Mark and customers on joint strategies and business goals
- Culinary Test Kitchen – A state-of-the-art test kitchen to develop new menu items, test new equipment and create the next breakthrough in the culinary shopper experience
- Modern Retail Experience – Virtual product placement and store lay-out using the latest software tools to facilitate visualization while leveraging data to create the optimal shopping experience
- Insights and Data Center – Leveraging leading-edge data analytics tools to capture meaningful and actionable insights from data
- People Training Facility – An educational lab to share insights, train sales teams and learn from thought leaders
With a grand opening slated for early 2020, attendees of the NACS Show can be the first to see Core-Mark’s Center of Excellence. Visit the Core-Mark booth (#1031) to learn more and experience a virtual tour of the facility.