Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions has taken a leap forward with its global point-of-sale (POS) systems by integrating Intel’s latest processor technology, enhancing the power of retailers to enhance the customer experience.
“Integrating Intel’s next-gen processing technology within our POS systems allows us to better serve our worldwide retail clients and partners,” said Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions Chief Marketing Executive Bill Melo. “Adopting cutting edge technology in collaboration with Intel supports our efforts to empower better in-store experiences.”
The 9th Generation Intel Core S-series processors within Toshiba’s TCx 300 and TCx 700 POS systems accelerate performance, helping reduce customer checkout times while enhancing retailer efficiency. Here’s what Toshiba’s new POS systems can do to help companies and customers:
- Enable store associates to more quickly transition between POS programs and windows.
- Enable associates to complete additional POS tasks more quickly; streamlining efficiency that leads to shorter lines and greater customer satisfaction.
- Delivers a higher-level of POS performance, scalability, processing power and security.
- Advance store performance by reducing the POS system lag time and improve real-time responses; enabling retailers to reserve additional network bandwidth for completing data-centric, analytics tasks.
- Supports high-performance edge computing; reducing infrastructure costs, improving supply chain efficiency and simplifying POS system integration and management.
“Forging retail’s future requires reduced POS complexity with integrated security,” said Joe Jensen, Intel IOTG vice president and general manager for retail, banking, hospitality and education. “Retailers require solutions to simplify complex workloads for market pricing, inventory control, customer service and loyalty programs while elevating shopper engagement and optimizing sales opportunities.”
Jensen said that with the 9th Generation Intel Core processor, Toshiba’s TCx 300 and TCx 700 POS deliver an enriched shopping experience with real-time insight into customer demand. Those “world-class analytics” let retailers personalize the shopping journey.
Toshiba POS systems feature a one-year warranty, which includes onsite service. Extended service options are available through Toshiba’s Global Care Flex warranty program.
To learn more, visit toshibacommerce.com.