In the midst of a chainwide rebranding from Kwik Chek to Texas Born (TXB), the convenience chain will begin testing a number of new menu items next month, rolling out new tacos and extending its new quesadilla offerings.
Perfect for pairing with juicy chicken tenders or hand-crafted tacos, TXB/Kwik Chek is testing the following tasty sides beginning in April:
- Scorpion Bites: Slices of jalapeno breaded and fried to golden perfection, served with jalapeńo ranch.
- Habanero con Queso with Chips: TXB’s version of chips and queso, with a kick!
- Potato Bites: Roasted, fried, and smashed baby potatoes, bite-sized and delectably seasoned.
Adding to its already robust list of unique tacos, joining the family in April are the:
- Brisket Taco: Delicious smoked brisket with cheddar jack cheese and pickled onions, topped with TXB southwest sauce on a grilled flour tortilla.
- Shrimp Taco: Perfectly fried shrimp with shredded slaw, pico de gallo and pickled onions, topped with TXB jalapeńo ranch on a grilled corn tortilla.
- Chicken Tender Taco: TXB’s famous hand-breaded chicken tender topped with shredded slaw, cheddar jack cheese and pico de gallo, finished with TXB jalapeńo ranch on a grilled flour tortilla.
Finally, following the success of their first quesadilla launch in January, TXB/Kwik Chek will also continue to offer these quesadilla flavors as guests couldn’t get enough:
- Buffalo Chicken Mac n Cheese Quesadilla.
- Chorizo Egg & Cheese Breakfast Quesadilla
Headquartered in Spicewood, Texas, just northwest of Austin, TXB/Kwik Chek operates 46 convenience stores in Texas and Oklahoma.