Casey’s introduced its new breakfast lineup, featuring its Signature Handheld, a handmade breakfast sandwich that starts with Casey’s made-from-scratch dough; an all-new Loaded Breakfast Burrito; and a Loaded Breakfast Bowl.
This first-ever handmade breakfast lineup paired with new, fresh-brewed, bean-to-cup coffee will provide its guests with a fast, easy and delicious breakfast of their choice. The breakfast lineup joins the iconic breakfast pizza.
“Casey’s has always set an early morning alarm to start the coffee and roll out our made-from-scratch dough. Now we’re serving new and improved breakfast items and bean-to-cup coffee that will ‘wow’ our regular guests and attract new ones,” said Tom Brennan, chief merchandising officer. “Anyone looking for a fast, easy and delicious breakfast can find that at Casey’s. We’re here to make mornings even better as our guests return to school, work and other routines.”
Casey’s first-ever, all-new breakfast lineup features:
- Signature Handheld that starts with Casey’s made-from-scratch dough wrapped around warm eggs, savory sausage or bacon and two types of cheese. It’s then baked fresh in the kitchens to create a hearty, perfectly portable breakfast option.
- Loaded Breakfast Burrito that is packed with warm eggs, shredded potatoes, savory bacon and sausage crumbles topped with gooey melted cheese and rolled up in a soft flour tortilla.
- Loaded Breakfast Bowl that brings egg, bacon, sausage, shredded potatoes and cheese together in a bowl.
- Bean-to-cup coffee that brews a fresh, hot cup of coffee, grinding beans instantly with six different flavors. The on-demand brewing process promises a fresh-brewed cup every time.
“Our goal with the new lineup is to make our guests’ days better with fresh coffee and a warm, delicious breakfast that fits easily into their morning routine,” said Michelle Wickham, vice president of prepared food at Casey’s. “Our signature handheld is hearty, cheesy and portable. It’s so special we had trouble coming up with a name for it, so maybe our guests can help. And, I have to say, the loaded burrito and loaded bowl are packed with flavor and very satisfying, which is what our guests want.”
As part of the launch, Casey’s is offering:
- National Coffee Day is all week at Casey’s: A free small coffee from Sept. 26 to Oct. 2 with any purchase using Casey’s Rewards to celebrate the entire week of National Coffee Day (guests must save the offer in their Rewards account)
- Fall is here: Get a free small coffee by joining Casey’s Rewards — beginning Sept. 22, the first day of fall, (offer will be applied automatically; valid for 10 days after joining).
Adding to the exciting breakfast news is Casey’s iconic breakfast pizza’s 20th birthday. Breakfast pizza lovers and new fans can enjoy 20% off any large breakfast pizza using code BIZZA20 through Oct. 5.
Casey’s operates over 2,300 convenience stores. Founded more than 50 years ago, Casey’s provides pizza, donuts, other assorted bakery items, and a wide selection of beverages and snacks.