Stewart’s Shops has announced the opening of seven shops in seven weeks. These seven shops include four rebuilds and three new shops and have been/will be constructed in only nine to 12 weeks.
These shops have been rebuilt:
- Malta, N.Y. — Oct. 5
- Market St. in Amsterdam, N.Y. — Oct. 12
- Great Bend in Carthage, N.Y. — Estimated Oct. 24
- Washington St. in Watertown, N.Y. — Nov. 8
These are new-to-market Stewart’s Shops:
- North Potsdam in Potsdam, N.Y. — Estimated Oct. 26
- McClellan in Schenectady, N.Y. — Oct. 20
- West Colonie in Colonie, N.Y. — Nov. 28
These new shops and rebuilds are a part Stewart’s Shops $50 million construction investment in 2022. 2023 will be even busier with nine rebuilds planned and eight new-to-market Stewart’s Shops sites planned.
Stewart’s Shops employs over 4,500 people and operates over 335 shops across New York and southern Vermont. Its 75-year history and success stems from its vertical integration, employee ownership and strong company values.