“This group represents a wealth of experience across all functional areas and will allow ITG Brands to establish itself as a major competitive player in the U.S. tobacco market,” says CEO ITG Brands.
ITG Brands LLC, the wholly-owned subsidiary of Imperial Tobacco Group PLC, has announced the appointment of executive team members following the expected completion of transactions, which remain subject to regulatory approval and other customary closing conditions.
Led by David Taylor, who was earlier named president & CEO of ITG Brands, the executive team will include:
- Adam Britner, EVP Finance & Planning and Chief Financial Officer—currently Head of Business Development for Imperial Tobacco Group
- Charles “Ned” Hennighausen, EVP Production Operations—currently EVP Production Operations for Lorillard
- Ronald Milstein, EVP External Affairs—currently EVP Legal and External Affairs, General Counsel and Secretary for Lorillard
- Randy Spell, EVP Marketing & Sales—currently EVP Marketing & Sales for Lorillard
- Robert Wilkey, EVP General Counsel—currently General Counsel, VP Legal & Corporate Affairs for Commonwealth-Altadis
- William Crump, SVP Human Resources—currently SVP Human Resources for Lorillard
- Kathleen Sparrow, SVP Sales—currently SVP Sales for Lorillard
- William True, SVP Research & Development—currently SVP Research & Development for Lorillard
- Neil Wilcox, SVP Chief Compliance Officer—currently SVP Chief Compliance Officer for Lorillard
“I’m very pleased to announce the appointment of ITG Brands’ new team of leaders,” said Taylor, who currently is executive vice president and chief financial officer for Lorillard. “This group represents a wealth of experience across all functional areas and will allow ITG Brands to establish itself as a major competitive player in the U.S. tobacco market.”
Upon closing, these executive team members will immediately assume their new respective roles.
ITG Brands LLC, is the U.S. division of Imperial Tobacco Group, one of the world’s leading tobacco companies.