Rite Aid is offering customers the opportunity to earn bonus Plenti points on over 14,000 products.
Rite Aid has launched its “Pig Point Event,” giving its wellness+ with Plenti members the opportunity to earn 5,000 Plenti points when they spend up to $200 on participating products in stores or online at www.riteaid.com.
During Rite Aid’s “Big Point Event,” which began Jan. 31 and runs through Feb. 27, customers can make multiple visits and purchases to reach the reward thresholds to earn up to 5,000 Plenti points.
“Our January promotion, ‘2016 Starting Points,’ was well received by our customers, so we decided to offer our loyal shoppers another chance to easily and quickly earn more Plenti points,” said John Learish, Rite Aid senior vice president of marketing. “By participating in ‘The Big Point Event’ promotion, customers have the opportunity to earn up to 5,000 Plenti points, equivalent to $50 in savings, to be used on future Rite Aid purchases or at select Plenti partners.”
Over 14,000 products are participating in the promotion such as select:
- Skincare, cosmetics and beauty products including moisturizers and nail kits
- Personal care items such as toothpaste, deodorant, body wash and razors
- Over-the-counter medications including allergy, cold and pain relief
- Hair products including accessories, curling irons, shampoo and conditioner
- Household supplies including paper goods, cleaning supplies, batteries and pet food
- Food and beverage selections of snacks, cereals and flavored drinks
To participate, members of wellness+ with Plenti can look for the blue “The Big Point Event” promotional shelf tags.
New and existing wellness+ members can now sign up for wellness+ with Plenti at any Rite Aid store nationwide or online at www.riteaid.com/plenti. Once enrolled, members of wellness+ with Plenti will earn Plenti points on featured items they buy. These points can be used for at least two years on future savings at Rite Aid and Plenti partners including AT&T, Exxon, Macy’s and Mobil.