Thorntons guests have a chance to enter to win Xfinity Series tickets, during Race Week.
September 12 marks the launch of Thorntons first-ever Race Week. From Sept. 12-16, Thorntons guests can catch a glimpse of the Thorntons racecar, at participating Thorntons locations. Additionally, during Race Week, Thorntons guests will have the opportunity to enter to win Xfinity Series tickets.
To close out the racing themed promotion, on September 16, there will be a meet-and- greet with Xfinity Series driver, Brendan Gaughan, who will be driving the Thorntons racecar.
The racecar will be available for viewing during the following times at these locations:
- Mon., Sept. 12: 24144 W. Eames St. Channahon, Ill. 60410 (2-7 p.m.)
- Tues., Sept. 13: 2 North Barrington Rd. Streamwood, Ill. 60107 (10 a.m.- 1 p.m.)
- Tues., Sept. 13: 601 Route 83, Bensenville, Ill. 60106 (3-6 p.m.)
- Wed., Sept. 14: 2609 N Farnsworth Ave., Aurora, Ill. 60505 (10 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
- Wed., Sept. 14: 2401 63rd St., Woodridge, Ill. 60517 (3-6 p.m.)
- Thurs., Sept. 15: 14805 S Cicero Ave., Oak Forest, Ill. 60452 (2-7 p.m.)
- Fri., Sept. 16: 2798 W Jefferson St., Joliet, Ill. 60435 (2-7 p.m.)
Thorntons has partnered with Growth Energy and the Illinois Corn Marketing Board to showcase the octane E15 fuel usage. The Thorntons car will be driven by Brendan Gaughan in the NASCAR Xfinity Series Chicagoland 300 on Saturday, September 17.
Thorntons has also partnered with Prime the Pump, the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity, the Illinois Corn Marketing Board, U.S. Department of Agriculture and the Illinois Renewable Fuels Association to add E15 fuels to stores in the Chicagoland area.