The chain’s new store offers fresh foods and beverages, plus self-order kiosks for customizable ordering.
Alltown convenience chain has unveiled a modern store design built on a refreshing concept.
Called Alltown Fresh, the store in Plymouth, Mass., the concept store boasts a new menu featuring organic, natural, gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian and locally sourced products.
Moreover, the Alltown Fresh market incorporates amenities found in boutique grocery stores and coffee shops, and offers to guests in a convenient and affordable, on-the-go setting, based on the reasoning that people shouldn’t need to sacrifice healthy, fresh food choices for convenience, according to the convenience chain.
The new store concept will be home to the following amenities:
• Fresh Food Menu: A customizable menu of on-demand items featuring organic produce and fresh, on-site roasted veggies. Offerings include Green Smash avocado toast, Colossal Falafel salad and Green Glow smoothie, in addition to the selection of healthier grab-and-go packaged choices.
• Organic Beverages On-Tap: All-natural kombucha and organic soda alternatives with rotating, seasonal flavors, such as Hibiscus Ginger Lime, Vanilla Cream and Ginger Beer. Fresh juice and tea is also available, as well as a curated assortment of beer and wine offerings where permitted.
• Elevated Coffee Offerings: Swiss Made “bean-to-cup” coffee machines for instant brewing of small batch, locally roasted coffee beans into fresh hot or iced coffee, featuring blends from around the world, such as fair trade and organic Monadnock Blend, Stratton Blend and Guatemala San Marcos. Made-to-order classics such as macchiatos and lattes are also available.
• Upgraded Technology: Self-order kiosks for customizable ordering and an open grill for efficient, on-demand meal preparation.
• New Fueling Amenities: Four direct-current fast charges (DCFC) for electronic car charging, 12 regular fueling spots and three high-speed diesel stations.
Part of the Global Partners LP family of brands, Alltown Markets has more than 70 convenience stores in New England.