BRP Consulting announced its BRP Cloud services, which offers turn-key services for implementation, support and maintenance of cloud-based applications.
Many retailers recognize the value of cloud-based software solutions, but don’t have the internal resources to quickly deploy and support the applications.
“With the growth of cloud-based applications, retailers are eager to simplify and optimize their software systems by moving many applications to cloud-based solutions,” said Jeffrey Neville, senior vice president and practice lead at BRP and BRP Cloud. “BRP Consulting launched BRP cloud as a separate entity from its consulting business to satisfy retailers’ need to accelerate their move to the cloud and simplify their ongoing maintenance and support.”
BRP Cloud Services include:
- Application and Hardware Deployment and Support – Includes deployment and support for cloud-based apps from leading vendors.
- Application Development – Integration and customization of applications to address unique needs, including modifications for mobile devices.
- IT Managed Services – Network management and security, device management, interfacing with digital signage and IoT.
- Consulting Services – We leverage BRP’s industry leading consulting services for best practices, processes and integrations.
- Business Process Outsourcing – Promotion set-up and management, digital marketing and data analytics.
- Application Management – Includes hosting and application management services.
- Help Desk Support – 24/7 North America-based support is available to help at any time.
BRP Consulting is a retail management consulting firm. BRP combines its consultants’ deep retail business knowledge and cross-functional capabilities to deliver superior design and implementation of strategy, technology, and process solutions. The firm’s combination of industry focus, knowledge-based approach, and rapid, end-to-end solution deployment helps clients to achieve their business potential.