QuickChek, which operates 160 store locations throughout New Jersey, the Hudson Valley and Long Island, opened a new 6,750–square-foot store in Bohemia, N.Y.
Grand opening promotions, offered until Feb. 16, include free QuickChek hot or iced coffee, $3 six-inch and $6 12-inch subs, and $2 smoothies and espresso bar drinks.
The new store offers an innovative ‘Fresh to Go’ design that meets the needs of today’s fast-casual shopper with more than 50% of the store dedicated to fresh food and beverages.
“We serve busy people on the go and today’s consumer, especially young professionals, families and health-conscious people, want fresh,” said QuickChek CEO Dean Durling. “So we have dedicated more than half of the store to food service and fresh beverages, including our guaranteed fresh brewed hot and iced coffees. We meet your need for what you need now, whether it’s a freshly-prepared sub, our guaranteed fresh-brewed coffee, or fuel, and get you on your way fast.”
New store design and innovation features include:
- Sleek open concept layout features earth tone colors, clean sightlines and spacious stand-alone food displays with consumer-friendly expansive aisles for added convenience when customizing food and beverages
- New foodservice menu offering delicious chef-crafted, custom-made subs featuring more meat and more proteins served on bakery-fresh ciabatta bread, while emphasizing seasonal flavors
- Extensive display of freshly-made QuickChek grab-and-go food and market items
- Large stand-alone soup station offering a daily rotation of freshly-prepared, never-frozen QuickChek soups which have become a meal replacement as consumers’ dining habits continue to change
- A wide selection of healthy baked snacks and fresh cut fruit perfect for snacking anytime
Fresh QuickChek baked goods made in-store
- Embracing the dining habits of today’s millennial consumer, indoor seating counters offer phone and laptop charging stations and free WiFi
The new store will be open 24 hours a day, enabling consumers to create delicious made-to-order breakfast items and oven-toasted fresh QuickChek subs, sandwiches, wraps and salads. They will also be able to personalize hot and cold beverages exactly as they want them, or select freshly prepared ready-to-go items, any time of day or night.
With a professional chef heading its culinary team, QuickChek’s new chef-crafted, restaurant-quality subs are custom-made and feature more meat and more proteins served on bakery-fresh ciabatta bread while emphasizing seasonal flavors.
Amenities in the new store include no-fee ATMs; indoor seating for 12 people and outdoor seating for eight; eight gas pumps/16 fueling positions offering high-quality fuel at value prices; and 53 parking spaces.
QuickChek’s new mobile app features improved mobile ordering including the ability to create an account to easily place and re-order your favorite meals, receive offers for fresh deals on delicious food and beverages, and earn Power Perks to qualify for free coffee.
The new store also creates 45 new local jobs including eight management positions. Each new QuickChek typically generates approximately $1 million in tax revenue, further adding to the positive impact it has on a community.
In addition, QuickChek will donate $0.25 for every sub, sandwich and wrap sold in the store from Feb. 4 to March 3 to the Connetquot Fury youth soccer team.
This is the second store QuickChek has opened in Suffolk County in the past three months; it recently opened a location on Jericho Turnpike in Commack, N.Y., on Oct. 29. Other Long Island locations include Lake Grove, Copiague and Bethpage.